PTZOptics 12x NDI|HX ZCAM 3G-SDI Box Camera
The PTZOptics 12x NDI|HX ZCAM 3G-SDI Box Camera is designed to capture static shots of a specific area of your environment. It can be used in meeting rooms and conferencing applications as well as combined with PTZ cameras to provide more angle options in your setup. The camera features a built-in 12x optical zoom lens, which has a focal length of 3.5mm wide to 42.3mm telephoto. The zoom range is ideal for small spaces and allows getting wide shots in up to a 72.5° angle of view.
The camera offers up to 1080p60 output over 3G-SDI or up to 1080p30 over IP (NDI|HX or RTSP/RTMP). SDI and IP can be output simultaneously. The camera can be powered using an included power adapter or conveniently over Power-over-Ethernet. The same cable used for IP video and connectivity can also be used for PoE.
- 1/2.7″ CMOS sensor
- Simultaneous 3G-SDI and IP (NDI|HX or RTSP/RTMP) output
- Up to 1080p60 resolution over SDI and 1080p30 over IP
- Integrated 12x optical zoom lens
- Up to 72.5° horizontal field of view
- High SNR (signal to noise ratio) combined with 2D and 3D noise reduction algorithms for reduced noise even in low-light conditions
- RS-485 interface for wired remote control
- Web-based IP remote control interface
- Power-over-Ethernet (802.3af)
- 1/4″-20 mounting thread on the bottom