Eiki EK-833DU – WUXGA Large Class 1chip DLP Laser Projector
- 13,000 Lumens brightness
- 100,000:1 Contrast ratio
- WUXGA (1920 x 1200) Resolution
- 1 Chip DLP Laser Projector
The EK-833DU is a versatile, high brightness, and a constant large venue laser projector.
This model employs a unique dual-track color wheel system which offers both high-brightness and wide color gamut.
Special features offer increased durability, providing virtually maintenance-free operation, reducing the total cost of operation.
- Laser light source illuminates brightly up to 20,000 hours
- Durable multi heat dissipation coaling function
- Color wheel made by a high-temperature ceramic sintering process
- Filter-less sealed optical engine design (IP6X)
These features allow the EK-833DU to be operated 24/7.
Flexible installation capability and 6 Japanese-made optional lenses enable installation in various places.
EK-833DU high brightness of 13,000lm enables realistic image reproduction, even in a bright projection environment.
To achieve increased color enhancement, a unique color wheel system was adopted. It provides High Brightness and Vivid Color images according to the various environments and applications without changing the color wheel.
High Brightness and Vivid Color modes can be selected easily with one click on the on-screen menu.
Longer Life Projector with High-Quality Endurance
These three features ensure long-term operation.
- Mercury-free laser light source illuminates brightly up-to 20,000 hours.
- Durable multi heat dissipation cooling function achieves efficient operation.
- The Color Wheel adopts high-temperature sintering processed ceramic.
Sealed Optical Engine design (IP6X)
No fitters are necessary thanks to sealed optical engine design which is classified with P6X rating.
It offers virtually maintenance-free operation (ability to operate 2417).
Recommended Applications and Place of Installations
- Large Conference Rooms – Exhibitions / Events
- Museums / Galleries
- Theaters / Halls
- Houses of Worship
In The Box
- AC Power Cord x 2
- VGA cable x 1
- Remote Control (with AAA batteries x 2)
- Quick Start Guide
- Safety Guide
- Lens Cover x1