Audio-Technica AE4100 overview
The Audio-Technica AE4100 is a high performance vocal microphone optimized for stage and performance applications. The AE4100 features a frequency response and audio character that allows the signal to easily remain up front in a mix. The dynamic capsule features a cardioid polar pattern that provides excellent rejection of off-axis audio, reducing noise and feedback. Integral anti-shock mechanism isolates the element and reduces noise caused by shock. The rugged capsule incorporates a hardened steel outer grille. The grille is lined with a layer of open-cell foam for eliminating noise caused by plosive signals. The AE4100 features a durable design, made to withstand the rigors of use on the road or in the studio. The microphone is an excellent choice for vocal performances and speech in large and small venues.
- Cardioid Polar Pattern
- The cardioid polar pattern is effective in rejecting off-axis noise and feedback caused by near by monitor speakers.
- Optimized Signal Response
- The frequency response and sensitivity result in vocal reproduction that cut through a mix.
- Internal Anti-Shock
- An internal anti-shock system cradles the element and protects against handling noise and shock.
- Multi-Stage Protective Grille
- The steel grille features a protective foam-cell lining that provides maximum rejection of noise caused by plosive signal.
- Rugged Design
- The rugged construction of the AE-4100 provides years of reliable use on the road or in the studio.
There are no reviews yet.