The Vaddio ProductionVIEW Precision Camera Control has a built-in CCU (Camera Control Unit) for effective control of 7 discrete cameras through the RS-232 ports. The console’s camera auto-sensing feature easily detects the 7 discrete cameras.
Each camera is provided with 14 camera presets that are stored internally in the console. The broadcast-quality 3-axis Hall-effect PTZ camera joystick controls the 7 discrete cameras. Automated image control is provided by OPWB (One-push White Balance), AWB (Auto White Balance), and auto iris knobs by the CCU. In addition, the console has built-in knobs for PTZ and red/blue gain detail. The large focus wheel on the console provides fast and accurate focus controls.
The console’s dual bus mode allows users to switch between 2 separate programs as well as control an external switcher or mixer via either RS-232 or tally outputs on the back of the console. An 8-line LCD displays the menu for setting up the device as well as the status of the various camera controls such as gain, iris, etc.
- Built-in CCU for effective control of 7 discrete cameras
- Camera auto-sensing for easy camera detection
- 14 camera presets per camera for effective camera control through a PTZ joystick
- OPWB (One-Push White Balance), AWB (Auto White Balance), and auto iris knobs
- Built-in knobs for PTZ and red/blue gain detail
- Fast and accurate focus controls provided by the large focus wheel
- Upgraded broadcast quality Hall-effect joystick for optimum PTZ control
- Dual bus mode of the console allows users to switch between 2 separate programs
- External control capability provided by RS-232 or tally outputs