A professional PTZ camera with very high quality imaging, fine detail, and exceptional color reproduction, the Vaddio™ RoboSHOT™ 30 HDMI offers integrators, dealers and end users a substantial price/performance improvement over and above the value of other HDMI cameras available today.
The RoboSHOT HDMI series is made for simplicity in situations that only need HDMI video. Control is accomplished via Telnet, RS-232, IR Remote, and the camera’s built-in web server, which allows users to control the camera functions on a web page with any browser over the IP network.
Vaddio’s RoboSHOT 30 HDMI camera features a 30x optical zoom with a 65° wide end to 2.3° tele end horizontal field of view. This is ideal for medium to large rooms including House of Worship, large auditoriums theatres, IMAG performances, lecture theatres, and more.
The RoboSHOT HDMI series comes fully equipped with Vaddio’s Tri-Synchronous Motion technology, a silent, direct drive motor system that allows all 3 axes of the camera (pan, tilt, and zoom) to move simultaneously with ultra smooth, natural camera motion.
Vaddio RoboSHOT 30 HDMI Includes:
- RoboSHOT 30 HDMI PTZ Camera
- Vaddio IR Remote Commander
- 12 VDC, 3.0 Amp Switching Power Supply
- AC Cord Set
- Thin Profile Wall Mount & Mounting Hardware
- EZCamera™ Control Adapter
- Quick Start Guide
Vaddio RoboSHOT 30 HDMI Features:
- HDMI or DVI-D Output
- 65° Wide to 2.3° Tele End Horizontal Field of View
- 30x Optical Zoom
- Tri-Synchronous Motion (Ultra-smooth, simultaneous 3-axis motion)
- Built-In Web Server for Configuration
Vaddio RoboSHOT 30 HDMI Specifications:
- Product specifications can be found in the literature located under the “Documentation” tab, above.