The WA-120BT VHF Portable Wireless PA Full-Range Bluetooth Speaker System from Nady includes a full-range speaker system with Bluetooth enabled built-in amplifier, mixer, and built-in high quality quartz-locked, fixed frequency VHF wireless receiver precisely matched to the WHT-120 sleek tapered handheld microphone. The microphone features a high-quality DM-10D unidirectional neodymium dynamic cartridge for optimum true sound, maximum feedback rejection, and minimal handling noise.
The speaker system operates on a single frequency (A: 171.905 MHz) and can be used for lectures, meetings, in schools, or other small venue applications. The full-range PA mixer has two 1/4″ unbalanced input jacks (1 Mic, 1 Aux) and one unbalanced 1/4″ Record Out jack with treble and bass and echo/reverb controls.
- Features a noise reduction companding circuitry for quiet operation with a wide dynamic range
- Built-in echo/reverb
- Built-in Bluetooth / USB / micro SD card mp3 player
- Powerful 20W audio output
- Powered externally with the included AC adapter, or internally with either the RB-120 rechargeable battery or optional 8 “D” cell alkaline or rechargeable batteries
- Convenient internal charging ports for 9V rechargeable transmitter batteries (NiCad or Ni-MH) and RB-120 rechargeable battery
WHT Handheld Microphone Transmitter
- Features the Nady DM-10D unidirectional neodymium dynamic cartridge for optimum true sound, maximum feedback rejection, and minimal handling noise
- Off/Standby/On switch allows convenient audio muting with the transmitter “on”
- Low-battery LED indicator flashes once for Unit On and lights steady for low-battery alert
- Uses one 9V alkaline battery for 15 hours operation