Shure BLX14R/MX53 Headworn Wireless System with MX153 Mic
BLX4R Single-Channel Wireless Rackmount Receiver
The BLX4R Wireless Rackmount Receiver from Shure is a single-channel receiver set to It has dual antennas with microprocessor-controlled internal diversity for reduced signal interference and dropouts. The one-touch QuickScan frequency selection feature allows you to quickly locate the available frequency with the least amount of interference.
The unit features an LCD display for RF and audio level metering while its front-panel dual-color LED status indicator displays green for normal levels and red when clipping. It has an XLR output in additional to an instrument level 1/4″ output. A rear-panel control provides output level. The BLX4R can be rackmounted with the included rackmount kit.
MX153 Earset Headworn Microphone (Tan)
The Shure MX153 Earset Headworn Microphone is a subminiature, low-profile single ear-loop microphone with high gain before feedback, rich detail and clarity. The MX153 features a TQG terminated connector for use with compatible Shure bodypack transmitters. The sleek single ear-loop frame features a subminiature capsule with an omnidirectional polar pattern for optimal sensitivity and clarity at all times. The MX153 is ideal for corporate presentations, houses of worship, A/V conferencing, and live sound reinforcement applications.
- Subminiature omnidirectional cartridge offers superior clarity and enhanced plosive protection with no proximity effect
- Terminated with TQG connector for direct connectivity to Shure wireless bodypack transmitters
- Ultra-lightweight, comfortable, flexible design is stable and easy to place over either ear
- CommShield Technology guards against interference from cellular RF devices and digital bodypack transmitters
- Kevlar-reinforced soft flex cable
- Matte black, tan, and cocoa color options available
- Includes protective storage pouch, 3 windscreens, and collar clip
There are no reviews yet.