AKG’s new reference dynamic microphone delivers high end performance and noble sound in every studio and on every stage. The new Laminated Varimotion diaphragm deep-drawing process allows the diaphragm itself to be fine-tuned with no extra tuning resonators. This leads to a quantum leap in audio performance under each surrounding conditions and sound volume. D7 creates that subtle and opened sound in all frequency ranges condenser mics are famous for, but it also has the powerful resonance from a dynamic microphone.
The integrated high-pass filter eliminates permanent all handling noises and the new acoustical designed inner windscreen makes you feel more secure in live use. The precision metal dust filter provides a consistent objection to the diaphragm.
The original inner windscreen can be replaced with the extra windscreen supplied with the microphone, this offers a clear sound for a long time.
- Dynamic reference microphone
- Hum compensation coil
- Patented AKG Laminated-Varimotion diaphragm
- New acoustical design of inner windscreen
- Precision metal dust filter
- Polar Pattern: Supercardioid
- Frequency Range: 70 to 20,000 Hz
- Sensitivity: 2.6 mV/Pa (-52dBV)
- Max. SPL: 147/156 dB SPL
- Equivalent Noise Level: 18 dB-A (IEC 60268-4)
- Signal/Noise Ratio (A-weighted): 76 dB
- Impedance: <=600 ohms
- Recommended Load Impedance: >=2000 ohms
- High Pass Filter: 80 Hz, always active
- Connector: 3-pin XLR
- Finish: Matte gray blue
- Dimensions: 7.3″ length x 2″ diameter
- Net Weight: 12 oz
- Shipping Weight: 1.45 lbs
- Special Features: Integrated humbucking coil