Professional boundary electret condenser microphone for use in desktop installed sound reinforcement applications. Available in cardioid and omnidirectional polar patterns and black or white color options, its low-profile design fits seamlessly within any design aesthetic.
Shure Centraverse Installed Sound Microphones deliver high quality, reliable audio no matter what the application. From meeting rooms to houses of worship, podiums to desktops, Centraverse microphones come complete with all you need to ensure a quick and efficient sound solution, every time.
All Centraverse models are equipped with Commshield® RF Filtering Technology
-Guards against unwanted RF Interference from portable wireless devices (smartphones, etc.)
-High resistance to intense nearby radio signals
- Black and white color options
- Attached 12 ft XLR cable
- Superior Shure design and rugged, dependable construction
- Polar Pattern Omnidirectional
- Cartridge Type Electret Condenser
- Frequency Response 70–16000Hz
- Output Impedance 180 O
- Sensitivity open circuit voltage, (@ 1kHz, typical) –28 dBV/Pa (40 mV)
- Maximum SPL (1 kHz at 1% THD) 117dB SPL
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio (Ref. 94dB SPL at 1 kHz) 74dB
- Dynamic Range 97dB
- Self Noise (equivalent SPL, A-weighted, typical) 20dB SPL
- Preamplifier Output Clipping Level (@ 1kHz, at 1% THD) -6dBV
- Common Mode Rejection (10Hz to 100kHz) >45 dB
- Operating Temperature –18 to 57°C (0 to 135°F)
- Power Requirements 11–52 V DC, 2.0 mA
- Weight 8 oz. (227 g)
There are no reviews yet.