The Shure MX202BP/C Microflex Overhead cardioid condenser microphone captures Shure-quality sound in an adjustable compact package. The MX202BP/C features a flexible 4″ gooseneck, a plate-mounted preamplifier, and a 30 foot cable.
When combined with the high-sensitivity cartridge’s wide frequency response, this microphone provides accurate sound reproduction with a minimum of RF interference or electromagnetic hum. The MX202BP/C works with interchangeable cardioid (included ), supercardioid and omnidirectional condenser cartridges, which fit every model in the Microflex product line for enhanced convenience and consistent sound.
Shure MX202BP/C Features:
Wide dynamic range and frequency response for accurate sound reproduction across the audio spectrum
Interchangeable cartridges that provide an optimal polar pattern choice for each application
Balanced, transformerless output for increased immunity to noise over long cable runs
Shure MX202BP/C Specifications:
- Frequency Response: 50 Hz to 17 kHz
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Output Impedance: EIA Rated at 150 ohms (180 ohms actual)
- Maximum SPL (1 kHz at 1% THD, 1 kohm load): 124.2 dB
- Sensitivity (At 1,000 Hz, open circuit voltage): –35.0 dBV/Pa (17.8 mV)
- Equivalent Output Noise (A-weighted): 28.0 dB SPL
- Signal to Noise Ratio (referenced at 94 dB SPL): 66.0dB
- Dynamic Range at 1 kohm Load: 96.2 dB
- Common Mode Rejection: 45.0 dB minimum
- Preamplifier Output Clipping Level (1% THD): –6.0 dBV(0.5 V)
- Polarity: Positive sound pressure on diaphragm produces positive voltage on pin 2 relative to pin 3 of output connector.
- Power Requirements: 11 to 52 Vdc phantom, 2.0 mA
- Environmental Requirements
- Operating Temperature Range: –18° C to 57° C (0° F to 135° F)
- Relative Humidity: 0 to 95%