Shure PG57LC Cardiod Dynamic Microphone
The PG57-LC is a versatile microphone for use with amplified or acoustic instruments. It includes a microphone clip, 5/8″ to 3/8″ thread adapter, and a storage bag.
- Dynamic cartridge has a simple, rugged coil. Handles extreme volume levels without distortion.
- Cartridge includes a neodymium magnet for high output level.
- Tailored frequency response is smooth and extended. Tuned specifically for instrument applications.
- Cardioid polar pattern picks up the most sound from in front of the microphone and some sound from the sides. Less susceptible to feedback in high volume settings.
- Internal shock mount for reduced handling noise.
- Durable metal construction.
- On/off switch for onstage control.
- Hardened steel mesh tapered grille that resists wear and abuse.
- Includes break-resistant mic clip and storage bag.
- Microphone Type:
Dynamic (moving coil)
- Polar Pattern:
- Frequency Response:
50 to 15,000 Hz
Positive pressure on diaphragm produces positive voltage on pin 2 relative to pin 3 of microphone output connector
- Output Impedance (at 1000 Hz):
- Sensitivity (at 1000 Hz):
-56 dBV/Pa, (1.6 mV), 1 Pascal=94 dB SPL
- Electromagnetic Hum Sensitivity:
26 dB equivalent SPL in a 1 millioersted field (60 Hz)
Built-in On/Off switch
Three-pin professional audio connector (male XLR type)
Die cast metal handle, black matte finish; hardened silver colored, tapered steel mesh grille
- Environmental Conditions:
This microphone operates over a temperature range of -29 to 57 degrees Celsius (-20 to 135 degrees Fahrenheit), and at a relative humidity of 0 to 95%.
Net: 324 g (11.5 oz)
Packaged: 908 g (2 lb)