Peavey LN1263 Column Array – 1200W Portable PA System with Bluetooth
The portable Peavey LN1263 Column Array is a compact, low-profile, powered PA system consisting of two mid-high satellites, a 12″ woofer, and an integrated 6-channel mixer well suited for houses of worship, conventions, DJ or club applications, singer/songwriters, bars, cafes, and more.
The integrated 1200W amplifier powers the two satellites and subwoofer, which combine to offer a frequency range of 35 Hz to 20 kHz at a maximum of 127 dB. When used in the mono configuration, which utilizes a special speaker pole to connect the satellites and subwoofer, the LN1263 has no visible lines and maintains a clean, low-profile look. The two satellites are also equipped with twist-lock connectors, allowing them to be split up and placed on optional stands for true stereo operation.
Each satellite houses six 2.75″ custom drivers, which are enclosed in a rugged aluminum housing. The 12″ custom subwoofer is built from multi-ply birch, and houses the amplifier and the mixer, which offers four mono XLR-1/4″ combo inputs (Ch. 1-4), a pair of 1/4″ line inputs (Ch. 5-6), and a single 3.5mm TRS aux input, which doubles as the Bluetooth audio input. Channels 1-4 are switchable between Mic/Line/Guitar levels and feature a level knob and a reverb send.
The iOS Bluetooth control app offers Simple and Professional modes allowing for easy setup and operation for the novice and access to multiple parameters for the expert. The onboard DSP provides seven EQ presets, eight FX, compression, channel mutes, and independent subwoofer control. The mixer also includes an XLR output for connecting to additional LN1263 PA systems. The Peavey LN1263 ships with a power cord and satellite carrying case.
- Mid-High Satellite: 12 x 2.75″
- Subwoofer: 1 x 12″
- 1200W maximum power
- 127 dB maximum SPL
- Frequency Response: 35 Hz to 20 kHz
- Bluetooth audio control via iOS app
- Bluetooth audio input for streaming music from any Bluetooth device
- Six-Channel mixer
- Channels 1-4: XLR-1/4″ combo inputs with Mic/Line/Guitar switch
- Channels 5-6: 2 x 1/4” input channels
- Channels 7-8: 1 x 3.5 mm input (Aux/Bluetooth switch)
- Professional and Simple modes
- Stereo capable
- Onboard LCD display
- 7 EQ presets
- 8 FX
- Compressor per channel
- Independent sub level control
- Mute and line indicators per channel
- Mix out for additional units
- Security lock
- Save and store scene presets
- Aluminum satellite chassis
- Birch ply subwoofer
- Satellite speaker carrying bag included