IOGEAR Wireless HDTV Connection overview
Install your display device up to 150′ from your A/V source with the IOGEAR GWMHDKIT22 Expandable Wireless HDMI Kit. It allows you to transmit audio and video signals from an HDMI-equipped source device to an HD display or projector up to 150′ away. It supports resolutions of up to 1080p at 60 Hz, so you’ll get the same picture and sound quality without the wiring. It comes with an IR blaster cable and IR extension cable to allow for remote control pass-through, as well as two HDMI cables.
Note: Wireless range may vary depending on environment; please see the manufacturer’s website for more information.
- Wireless HDMI Video up to 150′
- This wireless solution is designed to set up quickly and not require a Wi-Fi network. Connect your HDMI-enabled source device, such as a cable box, satellite receiver, laptop, or game console, to an HDMI-enabled display and transmit audio and HD video up to 150′. With support for resolutions up to 1080p, you can eliminate long HDMI cable runs.
- Expand Wirelessly
- This kit is expandable to allow you to connect up to 10 displays to 10 different selectable HDMI video sources with optional additional kits or separate transmitters or receivers. Enjoy your content wirelessly with the flexibility to connect your environment nearly any way you want.
- Engineered for Fast, Plug & Play Setup
- Since this kit doesn’t require an existing Wi-Fi network, there’s no need for complicated security configurations. It sends video using its own dedicated 802.11ac wireless connection, and the transmitter and receiver come pre-paired with wireless security enabled.
- Control Your Source Remotely
- You can control each A/V source with your existing remote control. The included IR blaster cable and IR extension cable allow signal transmission between your remote and A/V equipment. Once set up, just point your remote at the kit’s receiver and click to control.
- Electrostatic Protection
- Contact & air discharge level 3
- Standard EC61000-4-2
- Additional Features
- 10 independent wireless channels with virtually no interference
- No wireless pairing required – just match the receiver’s channel to the transmitter’s channel
- H.264 video compression