The Alto Stealth Wireless Stereo System is a complete, ready-to-use system, which contains a stereo (2-channel) transmitter, plus 2 single-channel receivers. It is designed for active loudspeakers and is easy to use. It replaces hundreds of feet of audio cable with a reliable wireless connection. Compatible with all active loudspeakers, as well as traditional passive speaker/amplifier setups, this expandable 2-channel system delivers interference-free sound.
You can enjoy faster setups, quicker teardowns, and eliminate complicated or unsightly cable runs, regardless of the venue with this wireless stereo system. The Stealth Wireless System quickly creates a robust, invisible connection from the output of your mixer or DJ controller to the inputs of your active loudspeakers. There is no need to snake, secure, or hide any cabling during set up. After the show, simply disconnect the system and be on your way—no more tedious cable coiling at the end of the night.
The transmitter is equipped with XLR 1/4″ combo inputs to accommodate nearly any type of mixer or other audio source. Each receiver provides a single XLR output. Two XLR cables are also included. The Stealth Wireless System also includes an assortment of mounting hardware, used to secure the receivers in place.
Select any one of the 16 reliable UHF channels to minimize interference. The squelch control can be manually set to one of the 3 levels for optimal performance. As your needs change, you can add more receivers (sold separately) to your system.
- Add wireless audio connectivity to any active loudspeaker
- Enjoy faster setups and teardowns
- Eliminate complex cable runs
- 1 x dual-channel transmitter with 2 XLR 1/4″ combo inputs
- 2 x single-channel receiver with 1 XLR output (per unit)
- Replaces up to 200′ of console-to-system cabling
- No compromise in audio quality
- Reliable UHF band; 16 selectable channels
- Adjustable squelch eliminates interference
- Grow your system using the Stealth Expander Pack (sold separately)
- Transmitter: 2 x XLR 1/4″ combo inputs
- Receiver: 1 x XLR output (per receiver)