JBL EON615 – 15″ Two-Way Multipurpose Self-Powered Sound Reinforcement Speaker
The EON615 from JBL is a 15″ two-way powered speaker system with 1000W of Class D amplification and two input channels. Designed for high-quality audio reproduction, portability and flexibility, the EON615 can be used in a variety of configurations and scenarios. It works as a single speaker, in a stereo set up with another top cabinet and a subwoofer, as a floor-monitor, or in permanent install applications.
The speaker features onboard factory EQ presets that allow you to set the system as a main house speaker, as a monitor speaker, or as a top speaker for use with an EON subwoofer. It also has a speech setting for increased vocal intelligibility in PA and announcement applications.
The rear panel provides XLR-1/4″ combo inputs for each of the speaker’s two channels, along with individual gain controls and signal presence LEDs. Both inputs are mic or line selectable and a master volume knob adjusts overall system level.
The EON615 also features an iOS and Android supported Bluetooth interface for controlling master volume, adjusting the parametric EQ, and saving and recalling user presets.
- Two channel mixer XLR-1/4” combination inputs
- Both inputs mic or line selectable
- Convenient application EQ presets available from the back panel
- XLR loop-thru for routing signal to additional EON600 series speakers
- Single speaker on a stand for public address
- Full-range stereo set up with two top cabinets and a subwoofer for live performance or DJ
- Floor monitor option for bands and performances
- Suspend cabinet for use in commercial installations or houses of worship
There are no reviews yet.