The Nady OHCM-200 Overhead Hanging Microphone is optimized for capturing overhead signals during performances, sermons, plays, conferences and anywhere a quality hanging microphone is needed. The OHCM-200 features an extended smooth frequency response and excellent SPL handling. The low-mass condenser element features a cardioid polar pattern for focused pickup, while rejecting extraneous noise, ambiance and feedback. The microphone’s 20′ long, permanently attached cable features a 3-pin XLR connection. The OHCM-200 requires 9 ~ 52VDC phantom power and includes a wire hanger for optimum capsule positioning.
- Extended smooth, flat frequency response; ultra sensitivity and high SPL capacity for clearest audio performance in any application – from miking choral groups to stage performances
- Low-mass back electret condenser element for most accurate, detailed audio
- Cardioid pattern for frontal audio pickup without feedback and unwanted side and rear fill
- Permanently attached 20′ (6.1M) cable with convenient integrated power module/XLR (M) connector
- Rugged construction for optimum reliability. Integrated hanging wire for ease of mounting
- Conveniently powered by external 9~52 phantom power, no batteries required