The white PTC-150TL HD/SD HDBaseT PTZ Camera (No HDBaseT Receiver) from Datavideo captures up to 1080p HD video and features HDBaseT technology for remotely controlling the camera via Cat 6 or above cable. Configured specifically for use with the HS-1500T HDBaseT Production Switcher, the PTC-150TWL does not include an HDBaseT receiver.
PTC-150TL video capture functions include wide dynamic range, backlight compensation, and digital noise reduction for detailed imaging. Features include 30x optical zoom, 50 programmable presets, and an IR cut filter for optimal low-light performance. Adjust the camera to your choice of multiple mounting options with the help of the image mirror and rotation functions.
For multi-camera shoots, the built-in green/red tally light can be used to signal when the camera is active. Virtual studio applications benefit from the PTC-150TL’s support for real-time position reporting on a per frame basis. The PTC-150TL camera supports Sony VISCA protocol for PTZ control using RS-422 interface over the unit’s RJ45 port.
- Capture up to 1080p HD video with wide dynamic range, and backlight compensation
- The 30x, 4.3 to 129mm, f/1.6 to 4.7 zoom lens captures detail from near or far positions
- HDBaseT compatibility enables cable video, power, control, and tally using a single Cat 6 cable, and separately available HDBaseT components
- Create up to 50 preset pan, tilt, and zoom position combinations
- An IR cut filter, and digital noise reduction enhances capture, even in low-light environments
- Auto/manual iris and white balance options enable individual calibration for multi-camera setups
- Built-in dual tally with red and green LEDs
- Compatible with the Datavideo RMC-180 camera control unit
- Day and night image-compensation functions
- Firmware updates via USB port