CHAUVET DJ EVE E-100Z Ellipsoidal LED Spot Fixture
The EVE E-100Z is an ellipsoidal LED spot fixture with a built-in dimmer and DMX control. It is primarily designed for use in a theatrical lighting grid, but it can also be used in film and video productions. Dimming the fixture is controllable locally or via DMX choosing dimming with either 1 or 3 channels of control. Manual zoom and focus adjustment lets you tune your light’s coverage, which can be further refined with the included framing shutters. A built-in LED info screen aids you in navigating the menu system.
The EVE E-100Z incorporates an internal gobo slot that accepts glass or metal gobos. This enables you to project a shape or image, and the zoom and focus knobs allow you to control the size and focus of the image. The included gel frame enables placing a gel or diffusion in front of the ellipsoidal. The neutral yoke features three pre-drilled holes that you can use to mount your choice of clamps or stand adapters. The integrated safety loop provides a secure point for a safety cable when hanging the fixture from a grid.
- Compact LED ellipsoidal outputs a hard-edged beam ideal for gobo projection
- Highlight areas by altering the projected beam with built-in framing shutters
- The warm white 100-watt LED bulb is rated for 50,000 hours
- Included removable power cord
- The fixture supports power pass-through allowing you to daisy chain 9 lights together on a 120-volt line (16 on a 230-volt line) and not have to run discrete power cords to each fixture