Audio-Technica PRO63 Cardoid Condenser Dynamic Handheld Microphone
- The Audio-Technica Pro 63 is a general-purpose handheld microphone designed for instrument or vocal capturing in recording or sound-reinforcement applications. The dynamic capsule features a neodymium magnet that provides high output levels while maintaining a low noise floor. The tailored frequency response eliminates low-frequency noise and enhances mid-range and high frequencies. The result is greater intelligibility while capturing vocals and enhanced detail when capturing instruments. The cardioid polar pattern is effective in minimizing ambiance and off-axis noise. The cardioid pickup pattern allows use nearby monitors and adjacent instruments with minimal leakage or feedback. The rugged enclosure features a two-stage ball-type head case for that provides superior “pop” filtering and wind-noise reduction.
- Neodymium Magnet
- The Pro 63 features a neodymium magnet on the output stage. The neodymium magnet provides high output gain levels while maintaining a low noise floor.
- Contoured Frequency Response
- The contoured frequency response features a low-frequency roll-off and a rise at the upper and mid-range frequencies. The result is enhanced intelligibility and “air” while minimizing low frequency noise and rumble.
- Two-Stage Ball Head
- The rugged exterior features a two-stage ball type head for reduces “pop” sounds and wind noise.
There are no reviews yet.