The Shure E6 Omnidirectional Microphone is a miniature earset microphone for virtually invisible operation in stage performances, trade shows, houses of worship, auctions, lectures, and much more.
The omnidirectional pickup pattern greatly decreases handling and clothing noise, as well as popping and wind noise. Flexible microphone positioning is maintained and the included windscreen further minimizes wind noise.
The E6 is set apart from the E6i with its stiffer flexible boom. The flexible boom maintains its shape for custom, single-user size adjustments.
A wide variety of colors and connections are available for use with various wireless transmitters. This version terminates to a TA4-female connector for Shure wireless transmitters.
- Miniature Unobtrusive Design
- A miniature omnidirectional capsule is mounted to a low-profile, flexible frame. This lightweight, unobtrusive design is available in various colors that virtually render the entire microphone invisible against the skin.
- Omnidirectional Polar Pattern
- The omnidirectional pickup pattern greatly decreases handling and clothing noise, as well as popping and wind noise. The flexible boom provides a stiff fit that maintains its shape for single user applications.
- Sensitivity Optimized for General Speaking
- This E6’s sensitivity response is optimized to accurately capture general speech without noise and distortion.