The PG48-QTR is an excellent performance microphone for spoken word applications. It includes a 15 ft (4.57m) XLR to 1/4″ cable, microphone clip, 5/8″ to 3/8″ thread adapter, and a storage bag.
- Tailored frequency response is smooth and extended. Tuned specifically for vocal applications.
- Cardioid polar pattern picks up the most sound from in front of the microphone and some sound from the sides. Less susceptible to feedback in high volume settings.
- Steel mesh ball grille with integral “pop” filter reduces explosive breath sounds and wind noise.
- Dynamic cartridge has a simple, rugged coil. Handles extreme volume levels without distortion.
- Cartridge includes a neodymium magnet for high output level.
- Durable metal construction.
- On/off switch for onstage control.
- Microphone Type:
Dynamic (moving coil)
- Polar Pattern:
- Frequency Response:
70 to 15,000 Hz
Positive pressure on diaphragm produces positive voltage on pin 2 relative to pin 3 of microphone output connector
- Output Impedance (at 1000 Hz):
- Sensitivity (at 1000 Hz):
-52 dBV/Pa, (2.5 mV), 1 Pascal = 94 dB SPL
- Electromagnetic Hum Sensitivity:
22 dB equivalent SPL in a 1 millioersted field (60 Hz)
Built-in On/Off switch
Three-pin professional audio connector (male XLR type)
Die cast metal handle, black matte finish; hardened silver colored, spherical steel mesh grille
Net: 314 g (11.1 oz)
Packaged: 890 g (1 lb 15 oz)