Shure MX392/O Microflex Omnidirectional Boundary Microphone
Condenser Boundary Microphone, Built-in Preamp, Attached 12 foot (4 meter) Unterminated Cable, Logic Functions, Programmable Switch and LED Indicator.
There’s never been smarter boundary microphones than the Microflex models from Shure. With many models to choose from, equipped with features like programmable, silent membrane switches, logic inputs and outputs, and LED indicators, Microflex Boundary microphones are the high-quality solution for a range of applications, such as alters, boardrooms and distance learning centers. Every Microflex Boundary microphone features one of the new interchangeable condenser cartridges. Available in cardioid, supercardioid and omnidirectional polar patterns, the Microflex cartridges give you superior Shure quality sound options for every installation. In addition, their programmable switches offer the flexibility to be set for Push to Talk, Push to Mute or Push On/Push Off modes. Attractively designed with a low profile, professional appearance, the Microflex Boundary microphones come with an easy to use paint mask for your custom-color installations. Find out why we call the new Microflex Boundary microphones “the smart choice” for just about every application.
- Flat frequency response across the vocal range for uncolored sound
- Interchangeable cardioid, supercardioid, and omnidirectional cartridges that provide optimal choice for each application
- Sleek, low-profile design for unobtrusive appearance
- Balanced, transformerless output for increased immunity to noise over long cable runs
- Polar Pattern: Omnidirectional
- Frequency Response: 50 to 17,000 Hz
- Output Impedance: 150 ohms
- Max SPL: 111.5 dB
- Power Requirements: 11 to 52 Vdc phantom, 2.0 mA current consumption