Designed by Roland, the RH-300V is a pair of over-ear headphones designed for use with electronic drum sets. When plugging these headphones into the brain of your electronic set, you’ll be able to monitor your virtual kit’s sound as quietly—or as loudly—as you’d like. You can also use these headphones with any listening device that features a stereo 1/8″ / 3.5mm output jack.
The headphones themselves offer a frequency response of 10 Hz to 22 kHz, a sensitivity of 103 dB/mW, and an 8.2′ foot cord that accommodates long reaches. While the headphones terminate in the standard miniature 1/8″ (3.55mm) connection point, Roland provides an adaptor, allowing you to plug into devices that only sport stereo 1/4″ (6.33mm) jacks.
- Soft cushion on head strap provides a comfortable, secure fit that stays in place while drumming
- Closed-back, circumaural design fits around the ears for isolation from outside sounds
- 8.2′ cord for connection convenience and playing comfort
- Gold-plated 1/8″ stereo mini-plug with included 1/4″ threaded adapter
- Folds down into a compact size for easy storage and transport