Powerful, 61-key USB powered MIDI controller with Smart Controls and Auto-mapping
- Best-in-class, velocity-sensitive, semi-weighted keys with aftertouch and assignable zones
- (16) RGB, backlit, assignable, velocity-sensitive pads with Note Repeat for beat production, clip launching, and more
- (8) assignable knobs & buttons for controlling virtual instruments, mix plugins, DAW controls, and more
- (9) assignable faders for controlling virtual instruments, plugins, DAW faders, and more
- Preset and DAW buttons for auto-mapped DAW controls & plugin parameters
- Smart Chord mode enables playing of enharmonic or custom chord voicings
- Smart Scale mode eliminates wrong notes making it easy to craft a perfect song
- Arpeggiator with Type, Octave, Gate and Swing controls
- Ergonomically designed pitch and modulation wheels & 1/4” sustain pedal input
- USB-MIDI connection and 5-pin MIDI Output for controlling external MIDI gear
- Intuitive layout featuring an OLED screen for quick control edits
- Includes MIDI editor software and a complete software production package
Designed for musicians, producers, and beatmakers, the M-Audio Oxygen 61 MKV is a portable USB MIDI keyboard controller that combines 61 full-size, velocity-sensitive keys with versatile control hardware, auto-mapping, Smart Chord and Smart Scale technology, and an arpeggiator. It also ships with a suite of creative software (including a MIDI editor, DAWs, and virtual instruments), allowing for immediate music making onstage or in the studio.
The Oxygen 61 MKV features two banks of eight, backlit velocity-sensitive trigger pads with Note Repeat for beat production and finger drumming. There are eight assignable knobs for controlling virtual instruments and plug-ins, and nine assignable faders for mixing your productions with precision and ease. Ergonomically designed pitch and modulation wheels, along with a 1/4″ sustain-pedal input provide you with additional control over your music and performance. A set of transport buttons enables you to control your DAW without having to reach for the mouse.
Auto-Mapping for Creative DAW ControlWith auto-mapping, the Oxygen MKV’s faders, pan, knobs, transport buttons, record arm, solo, mute, and more are able to control the corresponding functions in most popular DAWs. Whether you use Pro Tools, Logic Pro, Studio One, Ableton Live, MPC Beats, Cubase, or others, the MKV will help you settle into a comfortable and smooth workflow.
Produce Music Easier and FasterThe Smart controls on the MKV make producing music both easier and faster. Thanks to Smart Chord, you can play full chords from a single note, while Smart Scale only allows the correct notes in a selected scale to be played. There are 15 scale variations as well as a custom mode, so you can forget about hitting wrong notes and running out of fingers.
Built-In ArpeggiatorDesigned to impart excitement and rhythmic movement to your music, the onboard arpeggiator can repeatedly trigger the notes you play according to a selected sequence, and it works in the keyboard’s BPM, or locked to the tempo of your DAW session. It is customizable with Latch and Momentary operating modes, and other parameters such as swing, gate, octave, and type.
Music-Creation Software Bundle
The bundled software features Ableton Live Lite and MPC Beats, the latter with five expansion packs. These DAWs can take you from sequencing and recording all the way to mixdown, and they’re compatible with the included Hybrid 3 synthesizer and Mini Grand piano virtual instruments from Air Music Technology. Additionally, you get 60 free lessons from Melodics and a 3-month Skoove membership to strengthen your playing skills and elevate your musical knowledge.
MPC Expansion Packs
- MPC Beats Producer Kits: Multigenre beat-production pack
- F9 Instruments Beats Edition: 25 high-quality instrument samples
- LANIAKEA Sounds: Trap Soul & Lofi production pack
- MSX Audio: Soulful drums collection
- ADSR: LoFi producer collection