The B126-002 transmits a 1080p (60 Hz) signal to two monitors up to 150 ft. away using Cat5e/6 cable. To achieve maximum distance and resolution, use 24Awg Solid Wire Cat5e/6 cable. (Tripp Lite’s N202-Series) Supports 24-bit True Color (8-bits per chan nel), HDCP, 3D, and both stereo audio and 7.1 channel surround sound audio (7.1 channel surround sound signal will be Multi-Channel or PCM).Installation is simple. Connect the B126-002 transmitter to an HDMI source using a Tripp Lite P568-Series HDMI cable (not included). Connect a Tripp LiteB126-series receiver (not included) to each display using a Tripp LiteP568-Series HDMI cable (not included). Finally, each remotereceiver is connected to an RJ45 port on the B126-002 using a single Cat5e/6cabl e.
For longer extension distances, use a B126-1A0 or B126-1A0-WP-1 active receiver:
A 1080p (60Hz) signal can be transmitted up to 150 ft.
A 1080i (60Hz) signal can be transmitted up to 200 ft.
A 3D signal can be transmitted up to 125 ft.
Foer distances, use a B126-1P0 or B126-1P0-WP passive receiver:
A 1080p (60Hz) signal can be transmitted up to 50 ft.
A 1080i (60Hz) signal can be transmitted up to 100 ft.
Cannot be use for a 3D signal
Further extend the signal range or add more days by using a Tripp Lite B126-110 Remote Repeater unit:
Add up to three repeaters on each channel of the B126-002 for a total of 4 displays per channel (A receiver should be the last unit in a channel)
A 1080p (60Hz) signal can be extended up to 125ft. for each repeater added into a channel
A 1080i (60Hz) signal can be extended up to 175 ft. for each repeater added into a channel
A 3D signal can be extended up to 100 ft. for each repeater added into a channel
- Extends High-Definition Signals
- Extends a 1080i (60 Hz) signal up to 175 ft., a 1080p (60 Hz) signal up to 125 ft. and a 3D signal up to 100 ft. with each optional Tripp Lite B126-110 remote repeater
- Extends a 1080i (60 Hz) signal up to 200 ft., a 1080p (60 Hz) signal up to 150 ft. and a 3D signal up to 125 ft. with Tripp Lite B126-1A0 or B126-1A0-WP-1 active remote receiver
- Extends a 1080i (60 Hz) signal up to 100 ft. and a 1080p (60 Hz) signal up to 50 ft. with Tripp Lite B126-1P0 or B126-1P0-WP-1 passive remote receiver
- Add up to 3 remote repeaters on each channel for maximum signal range
- Connects to next link in the chain with one Cat5e/6 cable (for best results, use 24 AWG solid-wire Cat5e/6 cable, such as Tripp Lite’s N202-Series)
- Supportsthe Latest Video and Audio Resolutions
- Works with all operating systems and HDMI video sources
- Supports HD resolutions up to 1080p (60 Hz)
- Supports stereo and 7.1-channel surround sound (multi-channel or PCM) audio
- Supports 24-bit True Color (8 bits r channel) and HDCP
- Easy to Set Up and Use
- Plug-and-play engineering – no software or drivers to download and install
- Connects quickly to source with HDMI cable, such as Tripp Lite’s P568-Series
- LEDs indicate at a glance when the unit is receiving por and an HDMI signal from the source
- Included mounting hardware lets you install the unit on a wall, rack or pole
- Compliant with the Federal Trade Agreements Act (TAA) for GSA Schedule purchases
- 2-Port HDMI Over Cat 5/Cat 6 Extender Splitter
- Unit Dimensions (HxWxD): 1 Inch x 2.5 Inch x 3.6 Inch (2.54 cm x 6.35 cm x 9.14 cm)
- Included Mounting Accessories: Yes
- Color: Black
- Operating Temperature Range: 0 to 40 deg C (32 to 104 deg F)
- Storage Temperature Range: -20 to 60 deg C (-4 to 140 deg F)
- Relative Humidity: 20 – 90%
- Connector A: RJ45 Female (x2)
- Connector B: HDMI Female