The Shure Microflex® MX153 is a professional subminiature earset microphone ideal for applications in which improved gain before feedback over lavalier microphones is desired. Delivering exceptional speech clarity, the discreet, low-profile MX153 is ideal for corporate presentations, houses of worship, A / V conferencing, and live sound reinforcement.
Available in three color options, the MX153 provides outstanding clarity in an extremely comfortable over-the-ear design and is fully compatible with all Shure wireless systems.
Shure MX153T/O-TQG Includes:
- Protective storage pouch
- Three windscreens
- Collar clip
Shure MX153T/O-TQG Features:
- Subminiature omnidirectional cartridge offers superior clarity and enhanced plosive protection with no proximity effect
- Terminated with TQG / TA4F connector for direct connectivity to Shure wireless bodypack transmitters
- Ultra-lightweight, comfortable, flexible design is stable and easy to place over either ear
- CommShield® Technology guards against interference from cellular RF devices and digital bodypack transmitters
- Kevlar®-reinforced soft flex cable
Shure MX153T/O-TQG Specifications:
- Transducer Type: Electret condenser
- Polar Pattern: Omnidirectional
- Frequency Response; 20 Hz to 20 kHz
- Output Impedance: N / A
- Sensitivity (open circuit voltage, @ 1 kHz, typical):-41 dBV/Pa (9 mV)
- Maximum SPL (1 kHz at 1% THD)
- 2500 Ojm load: 107 dB SPL
- 1000 Ohm load:107 dB SPL
- Signal-To-Noise Ratio: 60 dB
- Dynamic Range @ 1 kHz
- 2500 Ohm load: 73 dB
- 1000 Ohm load: 73 dB
- Self-Noise (equivalent SPL, A-weighted, typical): 34 dB
- Operating Temperature Range: 0°-135° F (-18°-57°C)
- Polarity: Positive pressure on diaphragm produces negative voltage on pin 3 with respect to pin 1
- Power Requirements: 5 V DC (130 µA minimum)
- Weight: .70 oz.
There are no reviews yet.