The black CHAUVET DJ Intimidator Spot 360 is a moving-head LED light fixture with a bright output and designed to energize dance floors in clubs, bars, event spaces, and more. Featuring adjustable strobe speed, movement macros, fast and precise head movements, a color wheel, and a gobo wheel with motorized focus that lets you project crisp gobos from nearly any distance, this versatile fixture allows for flexible effect design and precise show control. The color wheel offers eight colors plus white and split colors, while the gobo wheel offers seven different patterns plus an open position. The fixture uses a 100W white LED, has a variable 12 to 17° beam angle with manual zoom to throw light farther, 570° maximum pan range, 270° maximum tilt range, and is ideal for mobile applications.
The Intimidator Spot 360 is equipped with 3- and 5-facet prisms that split the beam to cover a larger area, and a built-in Totem mode which restricts pan and tilt movements to always keep the beams on the dance floor. The unit allows for both standalone and DMX operation with sound-active and automatic modes. Use the master/slave configuration to coordinate multiple fixtures without the need for a controller. Two channel modes (8 or 14 channels) are available for DMX operation, enabling various levels of precise control.
In addition to DMX daisy-chaining, the Intimidator Spot 360 supports power linking via its pass-through powerCON I/O, minimizing time spent on cable runs and finding power outlets. Plug a single power cable into the wall outlet and daisy-chain up to three fixtures in a 120V environment, or up to six in a 230V environment. The fixture ships with a hanging bracket and mounting hardware.
- Bright LED moving head designed for mobile applications
- Single 100W white LED
- Project crisp gobos from nearly any distance with the motorized focus
- Beam angle: 12 to 17°—with manual zoom
- Pan/tilt: 540°/270°
- 3-facet round prism with bidirectional rotation at variable speeds
- 5-facet linear prism with bidirectional rotation at variable speeds
- Built-in Totem mode restricts pan and tilt to keep the beams on the dance floor
- Eight colors + white wheel—split colors, continuous scroll at variable speeds
- Seven gobos + open wheel (6 metal + 1 glass)—rotating, interchangeable, indexing, slot-n-lock, continuous scroll at variable speeds
- Sound-active and automated programs provide shows right out of the box
- Use master/slave configuration to create eye-catching, synchronized shows in automated or sound-active modes
- Built-in movement macros
- Electronic dimming: 0 to 100%
- Variable strobe
- Move-in-black function
- Set, save, and recall one scene manually, directly from the full-color LCD display
- Multi-voltage operation: 100 to 240 VAC
- Black housing
- Includes hanging bracket with mounting hardware
- Two DMX channel modes: 8 or 14 channels
- LED display with 4-button menu for easy navigation
- Compatible with IRC-6 wireless remote (available separately)
- DMX-link the unit to other fixtures via the XLR 3-pin DMX I/O
- Power-link up to three fixtures at 120V, or up to six fixtures at 230V
There are no reviews yet.