The CHAUVET DJ Intimidator Spot 110 is a compact and lightweight (at 5 lb) moving-head LED light fixture ideal for mobile entertainers looking to quickly create eye-catching light shows when performing in small clubs, bars, event spaces, and more. The fixture uses a 10W cool-white LED with a 13° beam angle, a motor with tilt and pan head movements, and sound-active and automated programs to project colored beams and gobo patterns with fast and precise movements, providing shows right out of the box.
The Intimidator Spot 110 features a color wheel with seven colors + white and a gobo wheel with seven gobos + open, both offering continuous scroll at variable speeds. Easy to set up and program, the fixture can operate as a standalone unit in sound-active or auto modes, with built-in movement macros, strobe, 0 to 100% dimming, and move-in-black features. For more control the unit is equipped with two DMX channel modes. The master/slave option lets you coordinate multiple fixtures without the need for a controller.
Other features include an LED display with a 4-button menu for easy navigation, an auto-sensing universal power supply, and a mounting bracket.
- Lightweight (at 5 lb) and compact LED moving-head fixture designed for mobile applications
- Single 10W cool-white LED
- Project beams and crisp gobos
- Beam angle: 13°
- Pan/tilt: 540°/270°
- Seven colors + white, continuous scroll at variable speeds
- Seven gobos + open, continuous scroll at variable speeds
- Sound-active and automated programs
- Built-in movement macros
- Electronic dimming: 0 to 100%
- Variable strobe
- Move-in-black function
- Operates in standalone, master/slave, or DMX modes
- DMX channel modes: 8 or 14 channels
- LED display with 4-button menu for easy navigation
- Multi-voltage operation: 100 to 240 VAC
- Includes hanging bracket