Nady 8W-1KU UHF Wireless Receiver System for Eight Simultaneous Transmitters
1000 user-selectable UHF frequencies, a 120dB dynamic range, and 500′ of line-of-site operation.
The Nady W-1KU Handheld Wireless System is a professional UHF wireless, offering clear-channel, frequency-agile operation on the UHF band for interference-free performance in any application or locale, and provides you great performance at a exceptional price point. The W-1KU handheld wireless system offers 1000 user-selectable channels, frequency synthesized into 10 groups of 100 channels in the US frequency band 672MHz-697MHz. The Nady wireless system features proprietary companding and low-noise circuitry for an amazing 120dB dynamic range, and clear, natural sound available. The True Diversity circuitry has two complete front ends for maximum range and dropout protection.
- State-of-the-art PLL UHF performance with 120dB dynamic range and operation up to 500 ft. line-of-sight
- 1000 user-selectable UHF frequencies per band
- True Diversity circuitry with two complete front ends for maximum range and dropout protection
- ASC (Auto-Sync Channels) IR download feature sends selected Group/Channel information to transmitters via IR senders on receivers for easy frequency synchronization
- Front-panel touch control buttons and user-friendly LCD configuration menus
- Sophisticated IF filtering for simultaneous operation of multiple W-1KU systems in the same location
- Mute control (RF squelch)
- RF BNC connectors for dual removable 1/2 wave antennas
- DC power input jack
- Externally powered (adapter included)
- Rugged, all-metal housing
Nady W-1KU Wireless Receiver: The W-1KU’s receiver has a front-panel backlit LCD display to indicate selected audio output volume level, Group/Channel, RF signal strength meter, and A/B diversity status. A separate audio LED bar graph display provides instantaneous audio level status from a distance. The back panel offers balanced XLR Mic Level and unbalanced 1„4″ line level audio output jacks.
- Front panel backlit LCD display indicates selected audio output volume level, Group/Channel, RF signal strength meter, A/B diversity status; separate audio LED bar graph display provides instantaneous audio level status from a distance
- Back-panel balanced XLR Mic Level and unbalanced 1„4″ line level audio output jacks
Feature LCD displays indicating selected Group, Channel, Audio Input Levels, and Battery level status; transmitting High/Low RF power switch for optimizing distance operation depending on application; and operation with two AA batteries (alkaline or rechargeable NiMH) for longest reliable, economical battery life.
Handheld Mic Transmitter (HT-1KU )
The HT-1KU Handheld Transmitter that comes with this wireless system is housed in a sleek, all-metal housing that is made to withstand the rigors of live performances. It has convenient up and down buttons to let you remotely access the 1000 user-selectable channels; an LCD display indicating selected Group, Channel, Volume (Input Audio Level), and Battery level status; and a top-notch neodymium cartridge for clear, powerful audio, maximum feedback rejection, and minimal handling noise.
- features a sleek, durable all-metal housing
- power Off/On switch
- internal antenna system
- superior neodymium cartridge for clear, powerful audio, maximum feedback rejection, and minimal handling noise
Bodypack Mic/Line Transmitter (BT-1KU)
Your choice of three versions: LT, LT/HM, or GT) features road worthy all-metal case; power Off/Mute/On switch; flexible external antenna rod; and mini locking connector for lapel
- (LT) Lapel microphone
- (LT/HM), Lapel / Headmic™ microphone
- (GT) Guitar/Bass or Keyboards — any 1/4″ trs line-level instrument’
There are no reviews yet.