The battery-powered CHAUVET DJ EZWedge Tri is a triangularly-shaped RGB LED wash light designed to fit inside triangle-truss systems, and produce color washes with bright and smooth color mixing. Featuring three 3W LEDs, a 30° field angle, and a 16° beam angle, it is well suited for venue uplighting, dance-floor color washing, and more.
Lightweight (at 2.8 lb), the EZWedge Tri is ideal for mobile entertainers. The built-in rechargeable battery lasts up to 20 hours on a full charge and lets you quickly position your washes anywhere in the venue, regardless of power-outlet availability.
The EZWedge Tri can be used as a stand-alone with dynamic effects including electronic dimming, color macros, variable strobe, and built-in automated programs. It can also be controlled via DMX or used in a master/slave configuration to coordinate multiple fixtures without the need for a controller.
The fixture comes equipped with a DMX LED display, an auto-ranging power supply, and M10 or M12 threaded rig points so you can attach it to a truss without needing a bracket. The EZWedge Tri ships with the IRC-6 wireless remote.
- Triangular-shaped LED wash light designed to fit inside triangle-truss systems from most manufacturers
- 3 x 3W tricolor RGB LEDs (red, green, blue), for bright color washes
- Rechargeable lithium battery lasts up to 20 hours on a full charge
- Easily check the battery status with the built-in battery-life indicator
- 16° beam angle, 30° field angle
- 2 x DMX channel modes: 3 or 8
- Built-in automated programs
- Variable color-strobe effect
- Easily control static colors and automated programs with the included IRC-6 wireless remote
- Smooth dimming with built-in dimming curves: 0 to 100%, electronic
- Create coordinated light shows by linking other EZWedge Tri fixtures in master/slave mode
- Program any color without DMX by using the built-in digital display
- Flicker-free operation suitable for on-camera use
- Attaches to 35mm truss without the need for a bracket, using M10 or M12 threaded rig points
- Fits neatly inside TRUSST Goal Post and Arch Kit truss systems (available separately)
- Daisy-chain power for up to 33 units at 120V, or 57 units at 230V
- Multi-voltage operation: 100-240 VAC, auto-ranging
There are no reviews yet.