A wireless hand held microphone system, Audio-technica’s ATW-3212/C510 is part of their 3000 series family, and features an ATW-3202 hand held transmitter matched to an ATW-C510 mic capsule, all working seamlessly in concert with an ATW-R3210 receiver. This system is available in 2 versions, each based upon frequency range (please specify when ordering):
What you get with the fourth-generation 3000 Series wireless systems is easy setup, as well as flexible operation plus rock-solid, richly detailed high-fidelity sound. A unique multifunction button located on both the handheld and body-pack transmitters can be used to enable you to switch to a backup frequency (both on transmitter and receiver) should interference be encountered.
A tactile, defeatable mute toggle switch located on the body-pack transmitter allows for physical confirmation of mute status when transmitter display is not visible. This has been a requested feature for users wearing bulky garments or for situations where mute status is difficult to read.
Audio-technica ATW-3212/C510 Includes:
- ATW-R3210 receiver
- ATW-3202 hand held transmitter
- ATW-C510 mic capsule
Audio-technica ATW-3212/C510 Features:
- Easy setup, flexible operation, plus rock-solid, richly detailed high-fidelity sound
- Button-switchable to a backup frequency (both on transmitter and receiver) in case of interference
- Tactile, defeatable mute toggle switch
- True Diversity operation reduces dropouts
- Dual-mode receiver display can switch between standard view or a performance view that highlights key metering
- Transmitters and receivers include OLED screens for optimal readout of key settings and alerts, programmable features, soft-touch controls, and switchable 10/30 mWRF power
- Antenna power available for powered antennas and other in-line RF devices
- Ground-lift switch helps eliminate audible hum caused by ground loops
- Balanced and unbalanced audio output jacks
There are no reviews yet.