The Luxor Pneumatic Lectern features a professional, modern appearance and single-leg, open-air design, allowing it blend in well in most environments without seeming bulky. At the press of a pneumatic foot pedal, the lectern is height-adjustable from 28 to 42.5″, so the presenter can choose to sit halfway through the presentation or vice versa. The tabletop can be positioned flat or tilted to be used as a desktop or shelf.
The lectern is fairly lightweight, and two of its four feet are rolling casters allowing it to easily be moved from place to place. Also, the tabletop has a stopping lip that’ll help you keep your presentation materials, tablet, or laptop in place.
- Key Features
- Height-adjustable from 28 to 42.5″ at the press of a pneumatic foot pedal
- Tabletop can be positioned flat or tilted
- Tabletop has a stopping lip that keeps your paper, tablet, or laptop in place
- Two rolling casters
- Single-leg, open-air design
- Professional, modern appearance