Denon Flash Start Remote RS-232C Remote Controller
The Denon Professional Flash Start Remote utilizes RS-232C commands to initiate cues and transport control for the connected Denon Professional 500- and 700-Series media players and recorders, making it well suited for event operators in the most demanding live situations including sporting events, theaters, radio, and TV stations. Audio and sound FX files can be easily assigned to each of its twenty Hot Start buttons for instantaneous triggering of any sound file. The remote is a single cable solution that’s powered by the RS-232 device or a USB Micro-B connection. The Flash Start Remote ships with a USB cable and an RS232C (9-pin D-sub) cable.
- Control Denon media players via RS-232C
- Instantly Start/Stop audio files
- Tape recorder-style buttons for transport and cues
- Single cable solution, powered by RS-232 (Denon device) or USB Micro-B option
- Scribble strips for naming Hot Start buttons
- USB Micro-B connects to PC for firmware updates, requires no special PC software
- Supports Denon Professional models
There are no reviews yet.