Allen & Heath DX Hub Remote DX Expander Hub
Compatible with any SQ digital mixer or dLive system fitted with a gigaACE I/O option card, the Allen & Heath DX Hub is a remote audio-networking hub, which provides four DX Link ports, each carrying 32×32 I/O of 96 kHz audio. It allows you to connect one DX32 expander or up to two DX168/DX164-W expander units to each of the DX Link ports and add up to 128 remote inputs and 64 remote outputs to your system. With dLive, multiple DX Hub modules can be used for further expansion or for dual redundancy.
- Compatible with any SQ mixer via SQ SLink port
- Compatible with any dLive system fitted with a gigaACE I/O option card
- Four independent DX Link ports
- Connect one DX32 or up to two DX168/DX164-W expander units to each DX Link port
- Up to 32×32 I/O per DX Link port, at 96 kHz
- CAT5e link up to 328′
- Self-locking etherCON connectors
- Connections can be used through a VLAN
- Supports DX auto firmware matching
- Ethernet L2 compatible
- Redundant or single link
- Plug-and-play, no network routing
- Freestanding or 19″ rackmounted operation (rackmount kit available separately)
There are no reviews yet.