Williams Sound POE KT2Passive Power-over-Ethernet Wiring Kit for IR T2
Intended to transport power and audio/control over Cat5 cable, the POE KT2 is the passive Power-over-Ethernet (PoE) kit designed to provide operational power to the Williams Sound IR T2 medium-area infrared transmitter (sold separately). It includes a WCA 131 output adapter and WCA 132 input adapter.
Using this PoE injector kit allows the IR T2 installer to provide PoE power in one of the following 3 setup options:
- 1 channel of balanced line-level audio
- 1 or 2 channels of unbalanced line-level audio
- RS-232 control and monitoring signal
- CAT5 cable contains 4 twisted-pairs of wires, 2 of which are used for PoE, while the remaining wires can be used for additional purposes.
- This kit should be used for applications using a PoE Switch or POE 001.
- Further information can be found within the “IR T2 – PoE Wiring Guide” located under the “Documentation” tab above.
POE KT2 System Includes
- (1) WCA 131
- (1) WCA 132