Roland XS-42H Matrix Switcher 4 x 2 HDMI
Designed for meetings and huddle spaces, Roland‘s XS-42H Matrix Switcher 4 x 2 HDMI enables you to switch up to four HDMI sources to one or two output displays. This compact unit features auto source detection, source scaling, and web-based browser setup and wireless control using your tablet, laptop, or smartphone.
The XS-42H Switcher supports multiple video resolutions up to 1080p60, offers mix and cut transitions, and accepts still image and logo input via a USB port. Use the internal audio mixer to adjust the embedded HDMI audio and output audio via the RCA connections and external speakers.
The XS-42H Switcher’s dual HDMI outputs can be used to present complementary content like documents, a website window, or video conferencing in addition to your main speaker or presentation. A default input source can be set to display before each use and a still photo or your company logo can be input for automatic display if the XS-42H Switcher is unlinked from your computer.
- Switch up to four HDMI inputs to one or two outputs
- Supports multiple video resolutions up to 1080p60
- Auto Input Detection enables content to display automatically
- Present more content using two displays
- Browser-based network control for remote switching and simple set-up using tablet, laptop, or smartphone
- Internal audio mixer, RCA inputs/outputs for embedding and de-embedding audio
- One-button recall of saved meeting presets
- Input still photos and logos via USB port
- Automatically defaults to a stored image or logo if disconnected from your computer