PTZOptics 30X-NDI Broadcast and Conference Camera (Gray)
The PTZOptics 30X-NDI Broadcast and Conference Camera (Gray), allows you to output up to a 1080p signal simultaneously via HDMI, SDI, and NDI or IP outputs (NDI and IP share the same RJ45 port). You can select 1080p60 for SDI and HDMI and up to 1080p30 for NDI/IP, or 1080p60 for NDI/IP and 1080p30 for SDI and HDMI. The NDI protocol, NewTek’s innovative IP technology, gives you low-latency access to audio and video devices anywhere on your network for various A/V applications. You won’t be restricted to sources connected directly to a single system. The 30X-NDI comes with a NewTek NDI license, so you’re set to go right out of the box. The camera also has a composite output that can be used on its own (without any of the other outputs at the same time) to deliver 576i/480i resolution.
The 30X-NDI has a 4.4 – 132.6mm lens providing a 30x zoom range which is best used in large settings, such as gymnasiums and auditoriums. The NDI versions of the PTZOptics 30x cameras are ideal for streaming applications, houses of worship, sports streaming, live productions and events, and when cable runs might be an issue (when you’d rather run Ethernet cables instead of coax). The camera does well in low-light conditions owing to a fast f/1.8 – 2.8 lens aperture and minimum illumination requirement of only 0.5 lux. On top of this, built-in wide dynamic range and 2D and 3D noise reduction further enhance the conferencing experience. The camera is completely open-source so developers can customize everything as they prefer using simple HTML.
The 30X-NDI can be powered over PoE or using the included power supply. It offers RS-232 and RS-485 serial control, an audio line-in for HDMI and NDI/IP streams, and 10 presets via the included IR remote control or 255 via serial or IP control.
- Simultaneous 1080p output via HDMI, SDI, and NDI/IP (SDI and HDMI at 1080p60 and NDI/IP at up to 1080p30, or NDI/IP at 1080p60 and SDI and HDMI at 1080p30)
- Low-latency NDI video
- Composite output (576i/480i)
- 30x zoom
- Minimum illumination requirement of only 0.5 lux, for better low-light performance
- Built-in wide dynamic range and 2D/3D noise reduction
- PoE support
- RS-232 and RS-485 serial control
- Audio line-in for HDMI and NDI/IP streams
- 10 presets via the included IR remote control or 255 via serial or IP control
- H.264, H.265, and MJPEG streaming over RJ45 port
- Open-source design
There are no reviews yet.