The durable Hamilton HACX-205 Top-Loading Portable Classroom CD Player with USB & MP3 provides a great way to deliver clear audio sound to small groups. It’s perfect for the classroom and ideal for giving music lessons. The top-loading CD player supports audio CDs, as well as CD-R and CD-RW discs. Plus, there’s a built-in USB port that allows you to play MP3 files loaded onto USB Flash drives. The stylish design features a backlit LCD track display, a 3W amplifier and an integrated speaker. There is one 1/8″ stereo audio output and one 1/4″ stereo audio output. Both can be used for connecting headphones and/or jackboxes. For added durability and convenience, the HACX-205 has CD anti-skip technology and digital push-button volume controls. Plus, it can be powered by the included 6V wall power adapter or by four C batteries, which aren’t included.
- Plays audio CD, CD-R, CD-RW and MP3 files on CD, CD-R or CD-RW discs via top-loading CD transport
- Plays MP3 files on USB Flash drives through built-in USB port
- Backlit LCD track display
- Built-in 3W amplifier and speaker
- CD anti-skip technology
- 1/8″ and 1/4″ stereo audio outputs for connecting headphones and jackboxes
- Digital push-button volume control
- Runs on a 6V wall power adapter or four C batteries (batteries not included)
There are no reviews yet.