Williams Sound WIR SYS 90 ADVSoundPlus 2-Ch IR Assistive Listening System for Large Areas
The WIR SYS 90 ADV from Williams Sound is a SoundPlus® 2-channel Infrared (IR) Assistive Listening System consists of (1) WIR TX90 IR transmitter, (5) RX18 receivers, (1) CHG 518 5-bay charger, plus (1) IDP 008 ADA wall plaque.
- WIR TX-90 DC – A 2-channel IR transmitter that combines both modulator and emitter technology into a single operating unit, reducing operating cost and opening up additional precious rack space. It produces a wide-angle infrared signal that concentrates the IR energy efficiently into the listening area. It operates on the 2.3-3.8 MHz frequency band, making it less susceptible to radio and lighting interference. These units cover up to 28,000ft² (2,600m²) in single-channel operation.
- WIR RX18 – A 2-channel IR receiver designed for use with a transmitter operating on 2.3, MHz, 2.8 MHz or stereo. This easy-to-operate, stethoscope-style receiver is ideal for listening applications where optimal sound quality is vital. An on/off control is built into the arms of the unit, saving on battery life.
- CHG 518 – This multi-unit, drop-in style charger will conveniently charge and store up to 5 Williams Sound WIR RX18 under-the-chin style receivers, helping keep your products organized and batteries consistently charged.
Please note: further information can be found within the items located under the “Documentation” tab above.
Ideal for: Hearing assistance • Language interpretation • Audio description
WIR SYS 90 ADV System Includes
- (1) WIR TX90 DC IR transmitter
- (5) RX18 receivers
- (1) CHG 518 5-bay charger
- (1) IDP 008 ADA wall plaque
- Modulator/emitter combined into single operating unit
- Resistant to high-efficiency lighting interference
- Transmitter also available in white (WIR SYS 90 ADV WHT – sold separately)
- Meets ADA Guidelines
- Made in the USA