Williams Sound PPA T27Personal PA SelectView FM Transmitter, 72-76MHz
The PPA T27 is a compact base station transmitter with ANT 021 Antenna, Ch. E, Tunes A-T. It will broadcast a speaker’s voice, music program, or audio service wirelessly up to 500 feet to a listening audience. Audience participants use the optional R35, R35-8, or any FM receiver operating on 72-76 MHz frequency to pick up the broadcast.
The unit has 17 available frequencies and features an LED display and push-button channel selector. The speaker simply connects a microphone with a 3.5mm plug into the unit to broadcast their voice. Alternatively, it can connect to a sound system through a line-level (RCA) jack to broadcast music or other audio service.
PPA T27 Includes
- (1) PPA T27 transmitter
- (1) ANT 021 antenna
- (1) WCA 013 audio cable
- (1) TFP 036 power supply
- Simple set-up and operation
- High-contrast LED display and push-button frequency selection
- Up to 1000’ operating range
- Flexible 3.5mm mic and RCA line-level inputs
- Lifetime PLUS Limited Warranty. 90 days on accessories.
- FCC Part 15 compliant
- Color: Black
- Power (U.S./Canada): 105-130 VAC, 50-60 Hz, 3.2 W at 120 VAC
- Operating Frequencies:
- 72-76 MHz:
- 72.1 (CH A), 72.2 (CH K), 72.3 (CH B), 72.4 (CH N), 72.5 (CH C), 72.6 (CH O),
- 72.7 (CH D), 72.8 (CH P), 72.9 (CH E), 74.7 (CH I), 75.3 (CH J), 75.4 (CH R), 75.5 (CH F),
- 75.6 (CH S), 75.7 (CH G), 75.8 (CH T), 75.9 (CH H)
- Frequency Selector: External switches, 17 channels(lockable)
- RF Field Strength: Does not exceed 80 mV/m @ 3m
- Nominal Range: Up to 500ft (152m) w/standard ANT021 “rubber duckie” antenna. Up to 1000 feet (305 m) w/optional ANT 005 coaxial antenna.
- Modulation: FM, 75 kHz deviation (wide–band) max.
- Stability: ± .005% over 0-50 °C
- Pre-Emphasis: 75 µS
- Frequency Response: 85 Hz – 14 kHz ±3 dB
- Distortion: 1% Max. THD
- Signal to Noise Ratio: 65 dB with R35 Receiver
- Microphone Input: 3.5mm mini phone jack, supplies +DC for electret mics
- Mic Input Level: 1–10 mV, nominal
- Line-Level Input: RCA Jack, Hi Z, unbal.
- Line Input Level: .1–1 Vrms, nominal
- Input Attenuator: Pot, screwdriver-adjustable
- Antenna Outputs: Thread mount for ANT 021 “rubberduckie” antenna or ANT 025 telescoping antenna RF connector for ANT 024 dipoleor ANT 005 coaxial antenna
- Dimensions & Weight: 4.1″ W x 6.1″ L x 1.3″ H (104.1 mm x 154.9 mm x33 mm) 7.8 oz. (221 g)