Williams Sound PPA R37NPersonal PA FM Receiver with Belt Clip
The PPA R37N package from WilliamsP Sound consists of a PPA R37 Personal PA® FM Listening Receiver.
Please note: Batteries and listening devices (earbuds, earphones, headphones) are sold separately.
PPA R37 Personal PA® Assistive Listening Receiver
With easy-to-use, seek-button channel selection offering access to 17 pre-set wideband frequencies between 72 and 76 MHz, flexible and simple aptly describes the PPA R37 from Williams Sound. It’s compatible with the following Williams Sound transmitters (all sold separately): PPA T46, PPA T45, PPA T45NET, PPA T27. It’s digitally-synthesized circuitry enables even greater audio clarity plus stability. Its versatile onboard 3.5mm stereo/mono jack enables use with a variety of earphone and headphone options, and it features neckloop/telecoil-equipped-hearing-aid compatibility.
Please note: the Receiver requires a transmitter operating on 72-76 MHz. The Receiver is approved by the FCC for operation in U.S. Markets. The receiver cannot be used in all countries. Check with your government’s radio regulations for 72-76 MHz operation.
Hearing assistance • Language interpretation • Audio description • Disability compliance in Houses of worship, Performing arts centers, Football stadiums and more
PPA R37N Includes*
- (1) PPA R37N Receiver
- (1) Belt Clip (CLP 023)
- *All items can be purchased separately
PPA R37 Features
- Seek-button access to all 17 wideband frequencies in the 72-to-76 MHz bandwidth
- Channel-lock capability
- Battery-saving sleep mode
- Low-battery indicator
- Dimensions: 4.1″ x 2.85″ x 1.38″ (104 x 72 x 35mm)
- Weight: 4.6 oz. (130 g) with batteries. 2.6 oz. (73 g) without batteries
- Color: Black
- Battery Type: (2) AA Alkaline or 2 x AA NiMH
- Battery Life:
- Two (2) AA non-rechargeable alkaline batteries (BAT 001), approx. 50 hrs.
- (2) AA rechargeable NiMH batteries (BAT 026), 1500 mAh, approx. 32 hrs.
- Current Consumption: 52 mA, nominal
- Temperature Range: – 0 °C to 50 °C
- Channels: 17, accessed via seek button in battery compartment
- Operating Frequencies: 72.1, 72.2, 72.3, 72.4, 72.5, 72.6, 72.7, 72.8, 72.9, 74.7, 75.3, 75.4, 75.5, 75.6, 75.7, 75.8, 75.9 MHz
- Intermediate Freq.: 75 kHz
- FM Deviation: 75 kHz
- De-Emphasis: 75 µS
- LED Indicator: Power: Green; Low Battery: Flashes Green
- AFC Range: ± 120 kHz
- Sensitivity: 2 µV at 12 dB Sinad with squelch defeated
- Input Overload: 100 mV
- Frequency Response: 200 Hz to 15 kHz
- Modulation: FM, +/- 75 kHz peak deviation
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 65 dB min @ 100 uV
- Receive Antenna: Integral with earphone/headphone cord
- Audio Output: 35 mW max, peak into 16 Ω
- Output Connector: 3.5mm stereo/mono phone jack
- Earphone: Earbud-type with foam cushion, 3.5mm plug, 32 Ω
- Auto Shut-off: Enters sleep mode after approx 6 mins of no RF signal
- Approvals: FCC, Industry Canada, RoHS, WEEE
- Warranty: Lifetime PLUS Limited Warranty, 90 Days on most accessories.