Williams Sound Pointmaker CR-400 4K Annotation System
The Williams Sound Pointmaker CR-400 is a professional, hardware-based annotation system which provides professional broadcast annotation services to a variety of audio/visual systems including large format broadcast displays, courtrooms, operating rooms, high-end presentation stages, and command and control centers. The system can stream video in and out, record video, or save, print, and share annotated images.
The CR-400 supports H.265 and H.264 video formats and a range of resolutions over HDMI up to 4K, scales up to 4K on output, and streams up to 1080p30 in and out. Multiple USB ports allow stills and video to be saved to flash drives. The stills can be transferred via TFTP to a networked computer or sent to a color printer. You can annotate using various controllers such as touchscreens, tablets, keyboards, and whiteboards.
- Input resolutions up to 4K30, scale to 4K on output
- Stream in and out or record simultaneously up to 1080p30
- H.265 and H.264 compatible
- Digitizing tablets
- Mirror content through the CR-400 from an iPad
- Save stills and video to USB hard drives or flash drives
- Still images transfer via TFTP over network to computer
- Print stills to a color printer