Williams Sound IR T2Medium-Area Infrared Transmitter for Assistive Listening
The SoundPlus® IR T2 is a commercial-grade, medium-area infrared transmitter from Williams Sound that has been built upon their years of infrared audio delivery expertise. Its sleek, compact footprint works great for use in assistive listening and language interpretation within medium-area commercial spaces such as conference rooms, small cinema/theaters, classrooms and more. It provides 50% greater coverage than the previous IR device (WIR TX75, now discontinued), as well as new control system readiness—and all at a more affordable price. Plus, considering its significantly wider coverage pattern and more power, there is no longer any need for the additional expense of secondary units.
Conference rooms • Assisted living facilities • Small cinema/theaters • Classrooms • Courtrooms • Other medium-area commercial spaces
IR T2 Includes
- (1) IR T2 infrared transmitter
- (1) BKT 024 wall / ceiling mounting bracket
- (1) TFP 057 international power supply with line cord
- Up to 18,000 square feet (1673 m²) of coverage using high-efficiency infrared LEDs
- Two Phoenix-style line-level inputs and one 3.5mm microphone input
- Provides for one- or two-channel operation
- Flexible channels — operating frequencies of 2.3/2.8 or 3.3/3.8 MHz are supported in one unit.
- Use both channels (A/B) for high-quality stereo outpu
- Compatible with Williams Sound infrared receivers (WRX18 and WIR RX22-4N)
- Commercial-grade design for indoor environments
- Easy-to-read power status and audio input indicators rear panel
- Power-saving mode turns the unit off after no audio is present for 12 minutes.
- Wall-/ceiling-mount bracket included. Top or bottom mounting option.
There are no reviews yet.