Williams Sound DL 102Counter Loop Amp for T-coiled Hearing Devices
A Loop amplifier from Williams AV, their DL102 brings forth a practical solution to enable a user to hear with their T-coil enabled hearing device in small areas such as counters and service desks. Audio is fed into the DL102 amplifier via a line-level input or microphone. Then, the audio is sent from the amplifier through the loop wire situated in the area where a T-coiled hearing device can provide pick-up of the audio.
With no connection directly between the user and service personnel, the user can hear effectively when using the T-coil within their customized hearing devices. This system is supplied with a loop pad and a spool of wire.
- DL102 amplifier
- Power supply
- AC line cord
- Loop notice stickers
- Set of adhesive cable clips
- MIC 103 – Microphone
- Dimensions: 3.9” x 2.3” x 1” (100mm x 60mm x 25mm)
- Weight: 0.48 lbs. (218 g)
- Audio Input: 3 (1 microphone or line input, isolated line input, Mic)
- Connector Type: 3.5mm jack, Mic-2 pole line in, 3 pole line in, Mic in
- Power Supply: 12 VDC, 1.5 A output
- Power Voltage: 100 – 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz – 2.0A Input
- Dynamic Range: > 60 dB
- THD: THD+N < 0.5% – 1kHz
- Amplifier Type: Constant current
- Loop Resistance: 0.1 Ω to 1.0 Ω
- Current Output: 2 A RMS at 1 kHz (2.8 APK)
- Protection: Thermal, short-circuit and start
- Warranty: 2-year
There are no reviews yet.