VocoPro SilentPA-PRACTICE 16-Channel UHF Wireless Audio Broadcast System with Stationary Transmitter
The VocoPro SilentPA-PRACTICE 16-Channel UHF Wireless Audio Broadcast System includes a SilentPA-ST stationary transmitter and four Silent-PA-RX bodypack receivers. The transmitter-receiver system works in the 900 MHz frequency band as part of the SilentPA 16-channel UHF wireless broadcast system. Up to 16 transmitters can be tuned to 16 unique channels in the system, which supports an unlimited number of receivers.
The stationary transmitter is equipped with three XLR-1/4″ combo jacks, one 1/8″ mic, and one 1/8″ line input, so it can be used for both music and voice transmission. The transmitter also accepts powered mics via the XLR combo jacks and can be mounted in standard 19″ racks.
The bodypack receiver includes two 1/8″ stereo outputs, so it’s easy to monitor the desired program and record the performance on a separate recording device. The receiver is powered by two AA size alkaline or rechargeable batteries (rechargeable batteries not included) and features an internal recharging circuit, which allows it to be used while the rechargeable batteries (not included) are being charged via USB.
Features at a Glance
- Operates in the 900 MHz UHF band, free from TV station and Wi-Fi interference
- Two 3.5mm outputs for headphones, powered speaker, or recording device
- Single volume control for both outputs
- Powered by two AA alkaline or rechargeable batteries
- Internal recharge circuit allows simultaneous operation and charging of rechargeable batteries (batteries and USB charging cable not included)