The SRH1540 Premium Closed-Back Headphones from Shure are designed to provide audio playback with accentuated bass response and clear highs. They feature 40mm Neodymium drivers and a closed-back, circumaural design that helps reduce background noise. Their earpads are replaceable and made from Alcantara and slow recovery foam, to provide a comfortable fit as well as additional noise reduction.
The headphones have a 6-foot, dual exit cable with gold-plated connectors that are detachable for storage and replacement. The cable itself is made from oxygen-free copper and housed in a Kevlar reinforced jacket. Shure includes a replacement cable, a pair of replacement earpads, a threaded 1/4″ adapter, and a zippered hard storage case.
- Closed-back, circumaural design rests comfortably over the ears to reduce background noise
- Construction featuring aluminum alloy yoke and carbon fiber cap for enhanced durability
- Steel driver frame with vented center pole piece improves linearity and eliminates internal resonance for consistent performance at all listening levels
- Ergonomic dual-frame, padded headband is fully adjustable for listening comfort
- Dual-exit cables with gold-plated MMCX connectors provide secure connection and detachability for storage or replacement