RCF HDL 6-A 1400W Dual 6″ Active Line Array Module (Black)
Audio engineers and rental companies looking for a lightweight line-array system should check out the black RCF HDL 6-A, a 2-way active line array module designed for live sound reinforcement, touring, and installed sound applications.
The HDL 6-A utilizes a 1400W 2-channel class-D amplifier to power the two 6″ neodymium woofers and a 1.7″ voice coil compression driver mounted on a precise 100 x 10° waveguide. The powerful DSP processes the sound including crossover, phase correction, limiting, and protection. The rear panel includes a balanced XLR input and output as well as a high-frequency boost. The powerCON I/O allows you to daisy-chain up to 3 speakers at 120V. The HDL 6-A ships with a power cord.
- 1400 W, 2-way amplification
- 131 dB max SPL
- 1.7″ voice-coil neodymium compression driver
- Two high-power neodymium 6″ woofers
- 48 kHz, 32-bit floating point DSP processing
- Symmetrical design
- Extremely low weight
- FiRPHASE processing
- The custom-designed waveguide provides a precise coverage of 100 x 10°, delivering a superb linear high-frequency response.
- Thanks to its large-format compression driver on a waveguide, the HDL 6-A offers superior intelligibility over distance.
- Due to its symmetrical design the HDL 6-A produces constant coverage without break up or attenuation.
- The HDL 6-A tour grade system comes in a structurally wooden reinforced composite polypropylene enclosure and is equipped with two aluminum rear handles for portability.
- The RCF HDL will maintain its intelligibility, definition, and signal strength at long throw distances.
RCF HDL6-A Specs
|Enclosure Type||Line Array|
|Total Power Capacity||1400 W Peak|
|HF Driver||1 x 1″ / 2.5 cm Compression Driver|
|HF Voice Coil||1.75″ / 4.45 cm|
|LF Driver||2 x 6″ / 152.4 mm Woofer|
|LF Voice Coil||2″ / 5.1 cm|
|Frequency Response||65 Hz to 20 kHz|
|Maximum SPL||131 dB|
|Coverage Angle||100° H x 10° V|
|Input Sensitivity||+4 dBu|
|Audio I/O||1 x XLR 3-Pin Female Balanced Input (Lockable)
1 x XLR 3-Pin Male Balanced Output
|Crossover||900 Hz (Active)|
|Dynamic Processing||Multiband Limiter|
|Digital Signal Processing||32-Bit Floating Point DSP: FIR Filter|
|AC Input Power||220 to 240 VAC, 60 Hz
115 VAC, 50 Hz
|AC Power I/O||1 x powerCON Input
1 x powerCON Output
|Handles||2 x Rear|
|Dimensions||to 9.314.8 x 18.5″ / to 37.7 x 47 cm|
|Weight||25.5 lb / 11.6 kg|
There are no reviews yet.