Peavey’s compact and portable PVXp 15 active (powered) loudspeaker delivers high fidelity and impressive power using their legendary speaker and power amp technology. The PVXp Series powered enclosures bring 800W peak of crystal-clear highs and deep low end, while using exclusive DDT™ compression technology to maintain clarity throughout the mix. A module bay allows for use of expansion modules to increase the functionality of the enclosures.
Peavey PVX enclosures are constructed with heavy-duty, premium Peavey woofers with 2-3/8″ voice coils for the lows and low-mids, while the Peavey RX14™ 1.4″ titanium diaphragm compression driver, coupled to a constant directivity horn, handles the highs and mid-highs.
Peavey PVXp 15 15″ Powered 2-Way Loudspeaker, 800W Peak
Peavey PVX enclosures are housed in a durable, injection-molded enclosure that includes a pole mount, three multi-point flying locations and a tilt-back design to accommodate use as a personal monitor. A black powder-coated steel grille provides driver protection and a clean, professional appearance.
Features & Specifications:
- Pole mountable cabinet
- RX™ 14 titanium compression driver
- Expansion module bay
- Multiple cabinet fly points
- LED signal present and DDT active indicator
- Rugged polypropylene molded enclosure
- Combination 1/4″ and XLR input
- Exclusive DDT™ compression and speaker protection
- XLR and 1/4″ through outputs
- 15″ high-performance Peavey woofer with 2.3″ voice coil
- Molded in cabinet handles
- Angled side for use as monitor when required
- Weight (Unpacked): 52.00 lbs (23.587 kg)
- Weight (Packed): 58.00 lbs (26.308 kg)
- Dimensions (Packed): 21.625″ W x 31.625″ H x 20.375″ D (54.9275 x 80.3275 x 51.7525 cm)