PTZOptics Wireless Cable Module 2 Pre-Paired Units
The PTZOptics Wireless Cable is a wireless data transmission system that functions just like a Ethernet cable. With a maximum transmission distance of 400m between 2 paired units, you can connect any device that utilizes a LAN connection. Multiple devices can be Daisy-Chained to increase the distance up to 1600m. The Wireless Cable will make set up a breeze, allowing you to connect any device to your network without a physical cable.
PTZOptics PT-WC-PP-G1 Features
- Supports multi-level cascading
- Supports a wide range of applications in wireless communication, live video, etc
- Up to 300Mbps wireless transmission bandwidth
- 4×4 MIMO beamforming technology
- 1/4-20 mounting screw on bottom and side of unit
- Portable and easy to install
- Infrastructure Mode
- Daisy-Chain Mode
- WPA2-AES & WPA2 + WPA Encryption
There are no reviews yet.