PreSonus CDL18s Dante-Enabled Active Subwoofer
Designed for articulated sub-bass frequency reproduction, the PreSonus CDL18s Dante-Enabled Active Subwoofer delivers a high-output and controlled performance in sound-reinforcement applications for live stage, theater, clubs, and more. The CDL18s utilizes a 2000W (peak) Class-D amplifier to power the 18″ woofer with a 4″ voice coil, delivering a frequency response of 42 to 150 Hz with a peak SPL of 135 dB.
The 15mm eucalyptus plywood enclosure is coated with a Chemline polyurea finish, a powder-coated steel grille, and offers XLR input and output with polarity invert. The driver and voice coil provide 7mm of driver travel before reaching over-excursion. The CDL18s easily ground stacks for simplified deployment and up to two subs may be flown with five CDL12 full-range tops for a complete line-array/point source sound system.
Onboard DSP presets help facilitate simplified array configurations, or connect the array via Ethernet to enable WorxControl software for Mac and Windows, which provides compression, limiting, delay, and an 8-band EQ. Speakers and subs may be grouped and managed separately or together with remote performance monitoring indicators for temperature and signal levels. Additionally, the locking Ethernet connection allow the amplifier to integrate into Dante network environment. The PreSonus CDL18s ships with a powerCON power cord.
- Tight, coherent low-end
- 18″ woofer with 4″ voice coil
- 2000W peak Class-D amplifier
- XLR input with XLR direct output
- 7mm driver travel before over-excursion
- Chemline polyurea finished eucalyptus plywood enclosure with powder-coated steel grille
- Integrated rigging hardware for easy deployment of fly-rigs and ground stacks
- Two handles for ease in transport
- Optional caster kit and CDL rigging kit available